Bremer's Case of the Season: Summer 2017
Phenomenal Wines, Phenomenal Prices Bremer’s Case of the Season features 12 bottles of fine wine, hand selected just for wine enthusiasts by Tim and Eric Bremer. A perfect reflection of the season, these wines can be picked up, locally delivered, or shipped* – buy for yourself or as a gift for the wine lover on your list. This season’s wines have been chosen to perfectly complement all of your needs and are being offered at a great price, packaged together with a special discount above and beyond Bremer’s everyday guaranteed lowest prices!
Get it now for 20%* off the original price
Normally, $155.88 NOW ONLY $129.99
*20% only applies to wines that are not already on sale.
Includes one bottle of each:
– Cherry Pie Pinot Noir 2015
– Dark Horse Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
– Noble Vines 515 Rosé 2016
– Norton Malbec Reserva 2014 | 91 points James Suckling, 90 points Wine Spectator and #74 of top 100 of 2016
– Poseidon Chardonnay 2014* | 90 points Wine Advocate
– Red Tail Ridge Sans Oak Chardonnay 2016
– Ruffino Orvieto 2015
– Seaglass Pinot Grigio 2016
– Seaglass Sauvignon Blanc 2015 | 88 points Wine Enthusiast and Best Buy
– Sledgehammer Forged Red 2014*
– William Hill North Coast Chardonnay 2015 | 87 points Wine Spectator
– Yalumba “Y Series” Unwooded Chardonnay 2016 |89 points Wine Enthusiast and Best Buy
*20% does not apply to these wines because they are already on sale.
Refine Your Results
Phenomenal Wines, Phenomenal Prices
Bremer’s Case of the Season features 12 bottles of fine wine, han…